Law Enforcement Seminars (partial list of topics)
- Surface Skeleton and Buried Body Recovery, Skull Divers
- Introduction to Forensic Anthropology
- What is Forensic Anthropology and Why Do You Need It?
- The Forensic Anthropologist in the Medico-legal System
- Search and Recovery Techniques
- Mass Fatality Response in the United States
- The Role of the Forensic Anthropologist in Mass Fatality Response
- Determination of Human vs. Non-Human Bone in the Field
General Seminars (partial list)
- Murder and Mayhem: The Case Studies of a Forensic Anthropologist
- Forensic Anthropology as a Career
- What is a Forensic Anthropologist?
- The Real CSI: Forensic Anthropology in the Real World
- Bone Detectives: What Can We Learn from Them?